Oxandrolone Oxa-Max 10 mg is a synthetic steroid, ring A of which is a heterocycle in which the second carbon atom is replaced by an oxygen atom. Oxandrolone Oxa-Max is widely known for its extremely low level of androgenic activity along with a high anabolic index.
It has the highest immunostimulating effect among steroids, it significantly increases the sensitivity of tissues to insulin. Initially, oxandrolone was developed for the treatment of debilitated HIV-infected patients, with osteoporosis, osteochondrosis, Turner syndrome, anemia, to accelerate recovery from burns, prolonged bed rest, with type II diabetes associated with overweight. Soon he began to actively use in bodybuilding, after which Anavar was included in the list of controlled drugs.
Positive sides of Oxa-Max 10mg:
- – an excellent steroid for a qualitative increase in strength and relief. One of the best!
- – does not affect the liver, even using high dosages and duration of time.
- – does not detain fluid in the body
- – promotes the burning of fat deposits.
- – perfect to prepare for the competition. After applying it, the results are held for a long time.
- – the best steroid for a number of athletes who want to qualitatively increase strength, but remain in their weight category.
- – perfect for women (mostly bodybuilders) and young men
- – does not affect the production of testosterone and this is a huge plus. It can take athletes whose age passes for 40 years.
Progression of atherosclerosis (increase in LDL and decrease in the concentration of HDL), iron deficiency anemia, peripheral edema, dyspepsia (epigastric pain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting), the liver functions with jaundice leukemoid syndrome (leukemia, pain in the long tubular bones), hypocoagulation with a tendency to bleed; long-term therapy – gepatonekroz (dark feces, vomit mixed with blood, headache, discomfort, respiratory failure), hepatocellular carcinoma, liver purpura (dark urine, discoloration of feces, hives, point or makuleznye hemorrhagic rash on the skin and mucous membranes, pharyngitis or angina), cholestatic hepatitis (yellow staining of the sclera and skin, pain in the right hypochondrium, dark urine, discolored feces), increased secretion of sebaceous glands, chills, increased or decreased libido, diarrhea, fullness feeling in the stomach, bloating, cramps, sleep disorder. In women: virilism phenomena (clitoris enlargement, coarseness or hoarseness of voice, dis- and amenorrhea, hirsutism, steroid acne, oily skin), hypercalcemia (CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, and increased fatigue). In men: in the prepubertal period – virilism (acne, penis enlargement, priapism, the formation of secondary sexual characteristics), idiopathic skin hyperpigmentation, growth retardation or cessation (calcification of the epiphyseal growth zones of tubular bones); in the postpubertal period – irritation of the bladder (increase in the frequency of urges), mastodynia, gynecomastia, priapism, decrease in sexual function; advanced age – hyperplasia and / or prostate carcinoma. Overdose. Symptoms: hepatotoxicity. Treatment: gastric lavage, the appointment of symptomatic therapy.