Gonadotropin (HCG, hCG) is a group of nonsteroidal drugs used in bodybuilding during AAC courses. Such preparations can be produced under various trademarks, for example, “Fertigyn HP 5000”, “Choragon”, “Ovigil”, “Provigil” and others, but the active substance “chorionic gonadotropin” remains unchanged. By itself, human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone produced by the placenta during the course of pregnancy.
Common properties and effects of Fertigyn HP 5000
- activates the synthesis of gonadotropic hormones that are responsible for the natural secretion of male sex androgenic and anabolic
- hormones (luteinizing hormone, and as a result – testosterone)
- promotes spermatogenesis
- allows to increase the duration of steroid cycles relatively safely
- prevents irreversible decrease in arc function of HGH and testicular atrophy
- characterized by some anabolic properties
- not classified as steroids
- may slightly contribute to fat loss
- stimulates the development of secondary sexual characteristics
- often does not require daily injections
Side effects Fertigyn HP 5000
Excess dosage can lead to the same side effects as when taking testosterone. The main one is the violation of the main function of the axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes.